Friday, July 16, 2010

What's Your Style?

I spent the better part of  my morning perusing the Paper Crafts STYLE blog hop.  From Clean and Simple, Cute and Fun, Classy and Elegant to Shabby Vintage, there was a plethura of  styles to behold.  With the focus on style, it got me thinking about my own personal style. 
The Shabby Vintage look is beautiful and I always admire it, but I can't seem to perfect it.  Although the Clean and Simple look is fresh, it doesn't have enough going on in the way of embellishments for me.  I don't do super cutesy and I don't think my cards are elegant. 

So, where does that leave me?   Hmm.  I think my cards are a combination of clean, fun and classy.  They seem to have all the right elements, for my liking anyway.   The right color combo, some layering, a little dimension and the perfect embellishments.  A "classic" style! 

Hope you're enjoying stamping your style today! ~Patti

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails