Saturday, August 18, 2007

For the Bride and Groom

This is the wedding card I made for Amy and Mark. I wanted to use one of their colors, so I used the new SU! Soft Sky cardstock. I embossed it with my Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers folder. The ribbon is SU! Silver Organdy. I used my corner punch to create the scallloped edge and added my new Adorn It Jewel Droplets that I got from eP. The Love sentiment is from my new Paper Tray set. It's stamped on Shimmer White cardstock and layered on Brushed Silver. This is a really simple design, but I was so pleased with how it turned out. Sometimes less IS more.

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Simple but oh so gorgeous!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love that embossing. Very pretty card!

Unknown said...

Oh this card was my favorite in the whole bunch and even Mark talked about how beautiful it was. Thanks for everything you are the best!!!!!

Corie said...

Such a gorgeous card -- oh so elegant -- perfect wedding card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails