Friday, March 28, 2008

Everday Blessings

Have you been to Paper Trey Inc lately? Nicole and friends have some fantastic new sets, paper, ink and ribbon available! Everyday Blessings, was released last month. The images of the cross are beautiful and the scriptures and sayings are some of my favorites. I purchased it thinking I would make some Easter cards with it. I never did make the cards, but it has been perfect for several of the pages 0f my desk flip book.

As I'm behind by two months, I decided I would catch up by sharing another page. At first I thought my design too simple, but as I spent more time looking at it, I decided that the focus was right where it should be...on the cross.

Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you. ~ 1Peter 4:7 Isn't it wonderful to know that God cares for us so much that He is willing to take on our concerns...ALL of them! Now that's an everyday blessing!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fabulous day! :) ~Patti

Project Details
Stamps- PTI Everyday Blessings, SU! Priceless
Paper- Close to my Heart
Ink- Chocolate Chip, Bayou Blue
Embellishments- Snowflake Glimmer Mist, Bling

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back, your cards are so beautiful!
Hope you are having a good spring break.
Petra

Juli Smith, said...

Ooo - a couple of us lkeaving comments at the same time! :)

I totally agree - the beauty of this design IS it's simple elegance. And the Cross says it all. Wonderful verse, Patti! Now neither of us are behind with our Scripture Chick Challenge! (Well, until next month! heehee)
Love & friendship, Jules

Paula said...

This is beautiful, Patti! It is very lovely in it's simplicity. That was your word this year, simplicity, wasn't it? Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails