Saturday, December 6, 2008

As Time Goes By

I hope this post finds you well and enjoying this wonderful season of Advent. It's been quite some time since we my last post and I'd like to be able to give you some grand excuse, but I haven't one. I've simply been living life...working, caring for and enjoying my family and friends and even stamping from time to time.

Tonight I found some time to blog hop. There are so many beautiful projects out there! It inspired me to share one of my Christmas projects. It's a countdown box from Karen Foster (I purchased mine from Archiver's). I decorated it with Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers and a variety of embellishments. It's become our Advent calendar and each little box contains either candy, a note or a scripture verse. It's been a nice addition to our advent celebration.



In case I don't make it back in the next few weeks, a very merry Christmas to you and yours! Blessings~ Patti

3 comments:

Priscilla Heistad said...

Patti, your advent calendar turned out so beautiful! I love the colors. I'm sure your family loves it.

stampmonkey said...

I LOVE this, Patti! Those papers are some of my favorites, and I almost bought one of these 'units' last month. After seeing what a beautiful job you did on yours, I now wish I had, but I know I wouldn't have had time to get to it until next year. I love all the embellishments you've added to yours! I'm sure having this out will quickly become one of those treasured traditions for your family. I'm glad you've had some time to create, and thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Amy Pitts said...

So stinkin cute! How do you do it. I have been wanting to do one of these but can never come up with the cuteness. Now I know have Patti with me and I to shall create cuteness. Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails