Sunday, July 12, 2009

Copic Coloring Fun!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I had a terrific time sharing Copic coloring tips at my first Copic Class yesterday at the Peddler's Den! Tonya has a lovely store with lots of fun goodies including Copics, Nestabilities, Great Impressions stamps and lots more!

This first class was all about the basics of coloring, blending and shading.
It's been quite a while since I've taught a stamping class, but I really enjoyed sharing about Copics, meeting new people and teaching again. Thought I'd share my cards from the class. I tried to keep things simple as to focus on the coloring, but wanted everyone to take home some finished cards.

I'll be teaching my Copics 102 Class on August 8th at the Peddler's Den, where I'll share about coloring images black and white, coloring skin and hair, stamping with Copic ink and doodling with Copics. I think I've got a lot to do in the next month. ;) Thanks for visiting today! Warmly~ Patti

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails