Sunday, December 2, 2007

We have a winner!!!

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of the blog candy. My daughter, Sarah, was invited to a birthday party at the American Girl Store yesterday. I got to go along and it was quite the adventure. The weather was terrible here in northern Illinois yesterday, with freezing rain, snow, sleet...you name it. It was nasty. We had planned to take the train to Chicago, but the weather slowed us down and we missed it by just a few minutes. We couldn't let the girls down, so we set off for Chicago by van. It took 2 hours to get there, but it was worth it! We had a fantastic time and made it home safe and sound.

I've been in my pjs most of the day, putting the lights on the Christmas tree, wrapping and making gifts and occasionally taxing kids to friend's houses. It's a great day for cocoa and movies and not doing much at all.

I really enjoyed hearing about all of your holdiay traditions! Thanks so much for sharing them! Our random winner is #21...Linda SS!

Linda SS said...
I love to listen to Christmas music, especially Oh Holy Night & any that reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. My favorite tradition is getting together with other family members to make our Italian cookies that we have passed down through the generations.

A wonderful tradition Linda! Drop me an email with your address and I'll get your goodies off to you soon. Thanks to everyone for playing along. Blessings on this first Sunday of Advent!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to Linda! Thanks again for the opportunity at some candy!

Linda SS said...

I'm so excited to win such terrific blog candy!!! I love everything & will have so much fun with it:) THANK YOU so very much. I have sent you an email.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails