Sunday, November 18, 2007

Joy Ornament

I so enjoyed my day of stamping on Saturday! I got to catch up with my dear friend Amy, meet some other stamp-addicts, make some Christmas cards and gifts and just relax.

Our hostess had 3 different challenges for us during the day and one was to use circles in a project. I had recently seen Julie's ornament card tutorial and thought it would be fun to give it a try.

For my ornament card, I used Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold cardstock from SU! and some beautiful sparkly Making Memories paper I found at Archiver's. A little ribbon, a few gems, some Crystal Stickles and the SU! Small Script "joy" and it was done.

This was so fun to make! You should give a try too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to ask where did you find that gorgeous ribbon!
Thanks,
Ann

Anonymous said...

I guess my first post didn't make it. Your ornament card brings back wonderful memories for me! My Great Aunt traveled the world & each year for Christmas we would anxiously await her envelope to come in the mail. We would open it & add the ornament card to our Christmas tree immediately & read her letter about her travels that year.
Thanks for the wonderful memories you brought back from my childhood!
Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails