Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Farmer Riley

It's another hot one here in corn country. While the kids are off doing things...work, friends, waterpark, I'm taking advantage of the quiet time (and the AC) to work on some projects for my upcoming Copic Class.

As I was sorting through some of my cards and supplies, I came across this card that I had made for my husband last fall. It was one of my first Copic colored cards and I meant to share it back then.

Chris works at an 1890's working farm museum (Kline Creek Farm). I thought he would find the card amusing because Riley is on a tractor. The background is a Northwoods stamp. Their stamps are so amazingly detailed. This was really a fun card to color, so I couldn't resist pulling it out to share with you.

I hope you're staying cool today! Thanks for stopping by! ~Patti

1 comment:

stampmonkey said...

How fun that you get to do stamp camps each month! And how fun that you get paid for teaching others how to play with Copics! I'm sooo envious! ;) Actually I'm just envious that you have Copics. I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna have those in my budget in this lifetime. But that's okay...I've been having fun with my Prismacolor pencils lately. ;)

Anywhoo....lol I love both of your cards, and I'm sure your friend's sister will treasure her card when she receives it.

Nice to see you posting again, Patti.

BTW, how's Jesus doing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails