Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Friendly Flower

I like to treat myself to a monthly Stamp Camp. Each month I come away with four cards, a sketch and more importantly, time spent with friends. At this past months camp, I received a little gift of ribbon and die cut flowers from Debra for participating in her sketch challenge. A nice treat that helped jump start my mojo as I put them to use on this quick card.

One of my favorite things about Copic markers is how easily you can change the color of an embellishment. In this case, I colored two of the three flowers, which were all a light yellow. The coloring is so smooth and even, you wouldn't even know it wasn't just the color of the cardstock. The same can be done for ribbon, Prima flowers, brads, eyelets and more!

Thanks for the flowers and ribbon Debra! They made for a lovely card, which is on its way to your sister. Hope it brightens her day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails