Sunday, September 30, 2007

All I Ever Wanted

I adore my husband. Chris is the love of my life and everything I could ever want or need in a partner. He's been on my mind so much this weekend. Chris has been having problems with his lower back since May. He hurt it chopping wood at work. It seemed to be doing better so he went back to his usual routine, but in reality it wasn't healed and the result has been months of pain, sleepless nights, medication, physical therapy and an MRI.

Chris has been diagnosed with a degenerative disk disease and tomorrow morning he is going to see a neurological surgeon for a consultation. I trust that he is in the Lord's care, but am still concerned for him. Chris has insisted that it isn't neccesary for me to go with him to the consultation tomorrow. He can be stubborn sometimes. ;) I'm going along with his wishes, but will be leave this card in his car for him to find as he heads off for his appointement. I need him to know how much I wanted to be with him.

Details:
All products are from Stampin' Up!, unless noted otherwise.
Stamps: Wanted
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Handsome Hunter, Natural Ivory, Outlaw DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Handsome Hunter
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip grossgrain ribbon, buttons, brads (from Archiver's)
Punches: Ticket Corner, 3/4" circle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me know what happens and if you guys need anything. I will be praying for him too!

Corie said...

Great card -- I am sure he loved it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails