Thursday, July 10, 2008

Brilliant!

I'm so honored to have been given an award by my blogging friend, Christi Milliken. Christi shares her beautiful work and her beautiful self through her blog Blessings on Paper. Her blog name says it all! It has been a true blessing getting to know her Christi through her blog and our email chats. Thank you Christi, you inspire me in so many ways!








The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated.

I'm sharing this award with the following ladies. The first four, Paula, Amy, Priscilla and Juli are dear friends of mine. I enjoy visiting their blogs not only because they are incredibly creative, but also because it's just one more fun way that we can connect and share life.

Like Christi, Angel and I have become friends through blogging. Angel's so sweet, does lovely design work and I really enjoy the stories she shares about her family. It's through Angel that I found Nancy and Amy's blogs. Be sure to make some time to visit them as their blogs are simply delightful.

1. Paula
2. Amy
3. Priscilla
4. Juli
5. Angel
6. Nancy
7. Amy S

The common thread among these women and myself is that we are all Christians. So ladies, if you haven't seen this, I'm passing it on to you for your blog.





Thanks for the continued stamping and spiritual inspiration that you so freely share! Blessings & Hugs~ Patti

4 comments:

Angel said...

YOU are so sweet. Thank you for the nomination, my sister in Christ AND Stamping!

Unknown said...

Patti...you are the bestest! Hugs

Amy Sheffer said...

Thank you so much for this award, Patti! I am truly honored! God Bless!!

nancy said...

How fun : ) !!! Thank YOU for blessing my day with this award!! What a delightful blog, I'm totally inspired after looking through your projects. And, a belated happy 40th birthday to you, looks like you had a great celebration!! {{hugs}}, nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails