Tuesday, July 1, 2008

From Amy

Just wanted to show off this gorgeous card that Amy sent me for my birthday. The color combination is lovely isn't it? Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pomegranate...love it! Amy has a real eye for color. And look at those cute little pearls and all that ribbon! This card is a slice of heaven!

Amy is such a sweet friend. She can find the silver lining in just about anything. I enjoy being around her positive spirti! She's also a teriffic mom to three beautiful girls and an amazing stamper and scrapbooker.

If you haven't been to Amy's blog yet, be sure to visit it here.

Thanks again for the beautiful card Amy! :)

4 comments:

stampmonkey said...

What a pretty birthday card, Patti! Those colors are wonderful together and that cake looks so cute -- great job, Amy!!

Juli Smith, said...

This is lovely Amy! You are a better friend than I! I ended up sending an e-card! :o

Jules

Unknown said...

Tee hee hee...thanks guys. Patti glad you got the card and your photo has such better lighting than mine!

Priscilla Heistad said...

I love this card. This is also my favorite SU set. I really love this image. Colors are great, Amy. I love the placement of the image on the right.

Priscilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails