Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Level Up!

If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you know that I have three sons and a daughter.  My youngest son, Jacob, and many of his friends are total gamers.  From board games, to D&D to Wii, they're hooked.  When I saw this image at Mo's Digital Pencil Shop I had to have it! 

This boy looks like my Jacob, especially when he's working on "just one more level, mom".  This card's going into my stash of birthday cards.  I'm sure it will be put to good use for a friend's birthday this summer. 

As for Mo's, I suggest you check it out.  She's got some great images...that would cost a pretty penny in the form of stamps, but are so reasonably priced as digital images.  She sure sold me on them!  ;) 

2 comments:

stampmonkey said...

This is such a fun card, Patti!! My mom used this same image for Noah's last birthday, and she also used the girl version for Chloe's last birthday too...guess this scene is fairly typical for kids of that age. lol

I really like the colors you used and that DP...my hubby came over while I was looking at it and said it was 'well done' --how's that for a compliment?! ;)

Amy Pitts said...

Love this Patti!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails