Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Sky Is The Limit

Today, we celebrate the graduation of Justin's girlfriend, B.  B has been an important part of Justin's life for nearly two years.  She's energetic, light hearted, easy going, a natural beauty and pretty special to him.  B's off to St. Olaf in the fall to study science and will no doubt be missed here.  I'm not sure what the future holds for "them", but I'm sure each will have a brilliant future.

It's interesting to look back on my own life when these milestones pass for my children and their friends.  I lived in California when I graduated high school.  I loved Berkley and was going to be a lawyer.  Makes me giggle now.  ;)
It is exciting though to see a young person dreaming about their future, making their plans and then working to make those dreams a reality.  Papertrey's Up, Up and Away seemed the perfect set to celebrate B's new journey in life.  Coupled with Bo Bunny's  Sun Kissed paper, this card totally fits Bs delightful personality.  I hope she likes it. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Wherever you are, enjoy this beautiful day! ~Patti

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails