Monday, June 21, 2010

Sew Nice!

Last weekend I had the chance to visit my favorite Archiver's store.  It had been a while and I had a gift card burning in a whole in my purse.  You can imagine how dangerous that was.  ;)

Turns out, they had all kinds of new gorgeous patterned paper.  I was in heaven!  And the real  excitement...I actually came home and used it!!!  I am such a hoarder when it comes to patterened paper.  I love it!  All the different patterns and colors and textures...  What if I run out?  And I can't find it again?  Ugh! 

Determined to break my hoarding habit, I got my paper cutter out and got busy!  This is from Bo Bunny's Peacock Lane collection.  Isn't it gorgeous?!  I've used it here with Papertrey's Studio Style.  Studio Style is perfect for us crafty girls to make cards for our crafty friends. 


Found another great crafty set at Archivers.  (But I had a coupon honey!)  This is Hero Art's Sew Artsy set.  It's adorable and sew versatile!  I'm looking forward to finding more time to play with it in the week ahead.  But for now, I'm off to tackle some laundry and cleaning.  Now, there's some fun.  LOL  Have a terrific day!  ~ Patti

2 comments:

Pattie said...

I just love that jar with all the colorful buttons...and BoBunny's new line is one of my favorites - I love peacocks! great job!

Amy Pitts said...

These cards are both sooo cute! I need some of the peacock paper for sure!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails