Monday, November 5, 2007

Best Laid Plans

My plan really was to spend the majority of the weekend stamping and sharing projects with you on my blog. Unfortunately, I developed a migraine and that put a damper on things.

I did manage a couple more cards though. This one is for a co-worker who has been feeling a little down lately. She's super sweet and I wanted to make something sparkly for her to brighten her day.

I used Angel Sketch #27 for this one, SU! Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi cardstock along with some patterned paper from Autumn Leaves that I picked up at Target. The stamps are from AMuse. Don't you just love that little Seattle Girl?

I may have gotten carried away with the sparkle, but I couldn't help myself. I used Waterfall Stickles on the umbrella, a Sakura Glitter Pen around the scallops and the word "weather?" and then sprayed the whole card with Snowflake Glimmer Mist. It took a little playing to figure out how to the get the Glimmer Mist just right, so be sure to practice before you use it. Once you do use it, you'll love it!

2 comments:

Angel said...

I just got a bottle of Glimmer Mist.... can't wait to try it out. Your card here is adorable!!

Heather P. said...

Oh Patti, I love this! I think the sparkle is awesome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails