Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Angel!

Notice something different about my card? There's no stamping. None.

I wanted to make one last Angel Sketch before calling it a night, but really didn't have much time. So I grabbed my fab new K&Company mat pack and some matching SU! ribbons and Ruby Red cardstock and thought "now what?"

As I started rummaging through my embellishments, I came across some chipboard stickers that I purchased at Michael's a while back and they matched perfectly. It all came together with the last touch of a Prima flower and rhinestone brad. This is Angel Sketch #30.

And tomorrow is her big day! Happy Birthday Angel! May it be filled with joy! :)

1 comment:

Angel said...

Thank you, Patti! You're so sweet! And I love your card! Who NEEDS to stamp these days? (Well.... I do!hehehe)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails