Monday, November 5, 2007

Priceless & New Patterned Paper

I just love patterned paper!!! I came across this patterned paper at Target. It's one of those great little mat packs by K& Company. It's not my usual color scheme, but it was so pretty, with lots of flowers and well, it seemed like a must have. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of it in the coming month.

I paired it up here with Old Olive and Cranberry Crisp cardstock. I used my SU! Priceless set and Paper Trey's Paper Tray set. A few pearls and a little Fruit Punch Stickles and viola!

The layout is another Angel Sketch (#9). It's one of my faves! If you haven't been to Angel's blog, you should take a peek.

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your evening! :)

2 comments:

Angel said...

This is beautiful. I look at those mat packs every time I'm in Target. One of these days maybe I'll happen upon a great deal!

Heather P. said...

This is fantastic! LOVE the way this came together. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails