Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Get Well Grams

My poor grams has been sick on and off since Easter. She's had a cold and bronchitis and has been on two rounds of antibiotic. Grams is a tough cookie and doesn't like to have to slow down and rest. And she really dislikes going to the doctor, so she hasn't been very happy about the whole situation. I thought a bright, cheery card might lift her spirits.

I'm lovin' this color combo! I keep seeing it everywhere...on clothing and linens and summer fun items. It goes great with the 70 degree weather we are having here. :) Hope you're enjoying some of the same where you are! Take care. ~Patti

Project Details
Stamps: Bella, Paper Tray
Paper: SU! Gable Green, So Saffron & Whisper White, All Dressed Up Mat Pack
Ink: Basic Black, Gable Green, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Bliss Blue
Embellishments: Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy, Waterfall Stickles, Primas, bling

3 comments:

Juli Smith, said...

Adorable Patti! And I agree! The colors DO go well with our finally warmer Spring weather! Is the Waterfall Stickels what you used to accent the Cuttlebug Embossed design? I *just* got a Cuttlebug - and am having fun this week trying it out plain as well as with some cool techinuqes!


Love & friendship, Jules

Paula said...

Cute card, Patti. I hope your Gram is feeling better soon. Do you know what set that Papertrey sentiment is from?

Unknown said...

Can you beleive I am wearing a shirt with those colors today. Haha...I know you can beleive it since you know those are my favs. I hope your gram is feeling better. Big hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails