Friday, April 4, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged by Kim at http://basementstamper.blogspot.com/. Kim's blog is really nice, with lots of great card designs!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.
5. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their Blog.

Since I've done this before, I'll try to keep them short and sweet.

1. I believe that strawberries are God's perfect fruit. Yum!!!
2. Sunday is my favorite day of the week!
3. I'm a huge fan of LOST. Love it!
4. I color my hair...Clairol Natural Instincts Toasted Almond.
5. I like Jane Austin movies, but have yet to read one of her books.
6. I seriously dislike rodents. Ratatouille creeped me out!
7. I'll be 40 in June and I'm mostly OK with it. ;)

Thanks for the tag Kim! Now to tag 7 more people...
1. Priscilla
2. Paula
3. Juli
4. Angel
5. Lindsey
6. Corie
7. Anyone else who wants to play along! :) Be sure to leave me a comment with your blog link if you do!

1 comment:

Corie said...

Thanks for the tag -- you are so sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails