Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Priceless Day!

This is a quicky, as it's another busy week. With May upon us, I'm sure it will feel busy from now until summer break. It's all good though, so I'm just going to hang on and enjoy the ride. ;)

Today I'm helping to host a luncheon for our school Secretary. She's been at our school for almost 20 years, so she is definately "priceless"! I've learned so much from her this year, not only about my job, but about patience, remaining calm during crisis and resolving conflict.

I love my job! It's such a pleasure working at Chesebro School...each day brings something new! And with it, an opportunity to plant seeds in the hearts of young people and nurture them to grow.

Enjoy your new day! Thanks for stopping by to share it with me! ~Patti

Project Details
Stamps: SU! Priceless
Paper: SU! Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Whisper White & Spring Flowers DSP
Ink: Cameo Coral
Embellishments: Stickles, bling, flowers

2 comments:

Paula said...

Patti, how nice for you to love your job! Patience, remaining calm during crisis, and resolving conflict are wonderful skills to have in a school office! Congrats to your co-worker. I love your card and it's pink too!

stampmonkey said...

What a beautiful card that is -- love the soft pastels and spring feel. Your secretary sounds like a blessing to many. I hope she enjoyed her card and her special day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails