Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sending You Smiles

I can't get enough of this Elzy image. She's just too cute! I'm hoping that she brings a smile to a friend today.

I'm so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful dear friends. You know who you are! You brighten my day just by sending me a quick email, calling to chat for an hour (or two), meeting for margaritas or stamping the day away. You share in my celebrations and sorrows and always have a listening ear and a kind word.

Whatever you're up to today friends, I hope you know how special you are! Hugs~ Patti

Project Details
Stamps: Elzybells, Verve Thoughtful Phrases
Paper: SU! Pixie Pink & Whisper White, Basic Grey Sultry
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Adirondack, Copics
Other: Fiskars Treading Water punch, Primas, Pearl

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...she is so cute! All pretty in pink.

Paula said...

She's darling, Patti! You did a great job of using the Copics. And of course I love the DP, and the flowers, and the pearl and scallops! She does make you smile!

Carla said...

Great card, Patti! Love the DP and the scallops! Welcome the the CPS DT! I love working for Art and Laura, they are such a pleasure to do business with! I also spend a lot of my stamp budget in their store, they keep adding more cool stuff!

Juli Smith, said...

I agree - she is adorable! I posted a card today myself! Coulnd't help myself last night - stayed up very late to give her a cute place to rest! lol Great job Patti! Thanks for sharing!

Love & friendship, Jules

Priscilla Heistad said...

Patti...this one is probably my favorite. I love Elzys and PINK...

Thanks for being such a great friend.

PH

stampmonkey said...

This card is darling, Patti! Elzy images are so cute, and you've been doing a wonderful job with them! Love all the pink in this one. tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails