Monday, June 16, 2008

A Swinging Day!

Happy Monday! I hope your week is getting off to a great start!

I got to stamp this morning! :) I think I mentioned that I was going to try to get back in the swing of some challenges. This morning, I stopped by Julee's blog and she has Mojo Monday #42 up.

I'm late on several birthday cards, so I was thankful for Julee's inspiration. This card is for my aunt. She likes "cute", so Elzy is perfect for her. I colored Elzy with Copics! In fact, she's my first attempt at using Copic markers. :)

My friend, Juli was nice enough to bring her Copics to our little stamping get together last week and I got to play with them. I love how smoothly they blend! I'm afraid I'm going to have to have them...ALL. lol

Enjoy your day! ~Patti

Project Details
Stamps: Elzybells, Amuse
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Adironack Pitch Black, Copics
Paper: SU! Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Green Galore & Whisper White, Misc
Other: Green Galore Grossgrain, Bling

6 comments:

Rach said...

What a sweet card with lovely bright colours. Hugs rach.x

Amy said...

Oh she is so cute. Stop talking about the copics you enabler...;)

Must not think about them...must not think about them...

Paula said...

She's so cute, Patti! I really like how you worked her into this sketch!

stampmonkey said...

This is so sweet! Very cute card. I'm sure your aunt will love receiving it.

Juli Smith, SU! Demo said...

OKay - I tried to leave a comment here the other day - maybe it will let me today! This is adorable Patti! I love the bright yellow and blue with the touch of green. So Summer-y! Thanks for sharing!

Amy - Copics - Amy - Copics - yep, just as I suspected - flows smoothly together! lol *evil grin*

Love & friendship, Jules

Julee from Verve said...

Great card. The DP you used is so pretty. Thanks for playing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails