Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another A Muse ATC


I had so much fun participating in the last A Muse ATC swap with Taylor, I just couldn't resist joining again.

I love this little tire swing tree from A Muse. It's so cute! I watercolored it using SU! Classic ink and an aquapainter. I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but I punched out the inside of the tire. I used the SU! Weathered and Linen backgrounds and the sentiment is from Anna Griffin. The striped ribbon is Dots and Dashes from Mike's. It's folded and secured with black staples. All the cardstock is SU!

There's a bit of a story behind this swap design. My friend, Amy, and I were working on her wedding invitations. We were supposed to be punching out white scalloped circles and celery circles for the design and instead were punching out the reverse. Oi!!! We only had about half of them done when we realized we had made a mistake. We had a good giggle, got back on track and later split up the mistaken goods. At first, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with all of the celery scalloped circles, but as it turns out...they were perfect for my ATCs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails