Friday, July 13, 2007

New A Muse!

It's been a busy week in our household. I'm so glad I've managed some time to stamp, as it has helped me relax.

Here's another A Muse design with the new penguin cutie and "you are one of a kind!" saying. This one features SU!'s On the Spot background, Whisper White, Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise and Summer Sun ink, a touch of Frosted Lace Stickles and some May Arts Ribbon. The ribbon is awesome...it is sooo soft.

My hubby is off all weekend and his brother is in town from Ohio, so I think I'll take a break from my blog and enjoy hanging out with my family. Hope you find time to do the same. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Ha! This little guy is just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails