Sunday, January 27, 2008

Altered Clips

It's been such a busy week, but last night I had a chance to catch my breath and do a little stamping. After looking at my list of "want to dos", I decided to work on some desk clips for my co-workers. I work at a local elementary school as the Office Assistant. I really enjoy my job responsibilities and each day is different. My co-workers are such a great team to work with. Everyone is always willing to help each other. And I've just been wanting to make something for them.

About a year ago I bought these clips in the Target dollar spot to use at a stamping event to display project samples. Since I don't host events anymore, they've just been laying around. This SU! DP was perfect to dress them up and the accents were a perfect addition. (Beate sent them to me after one of her sketch challenges...Thanks Beate!)

I'm hoping to find a little time to stamp today as I need to make some birthday cards, but first I need to tackle some laundry. I hope you have a relaxing day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your altered paper clips look wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Paula said...

These are so cute Patti! I might make some for Wayne to give to his secretaries for Secretary's Day. He is a principal in a middle school. I don't think it's called Secretary's Day anymore though, is it? But anyway, they would make a cute little gift. And I have that paper, and the accents too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails