by my blogging buddy, Angel. She's incredibly sweet and has a terrific blog at www.angelosity.blogspot.com On to the 7 random facts about me...
1. My maiden name is Patti Cline. I spent most of my young life answering "no" to the question "Were you named after the singer, Patsy Cline?" I am actually named after my grandpa Pat, whose real name was Chester. Go figure!
2. When I was in high school, my best friend Nan and I were huge Duran-Duran fans. I was going to marry Simon and Nan was going to marry John and we were going to live next store to each other and.... (well, you get the picture). Nan is married (not to John) and lives in Canada. I live in Illinois and am married to the love of my life, Chris. Sorry Simon!
3. I really like going to the theatre...my favorite production is Les Miserable and my fabulous husband is taking me to see it again for Valentine's Day! I am such a lucky girl!
4. Although I don't have the best hand-eye coordination, I love playing Guitar Hero with my kids and could secretly get hooked on it.
5. I'm a dog lover. If we had the space, I would adopt several dog friends to hang out with our black lab, Jack. (a chocolate lab, a beagle and a golden retriever)
6. I'm an organization freak. I think there might be something to feng shui...I feel so much better when everything's in it's place. ;)
7.Galena, Illinois is one of my favorite places. It's a lovely little town in the hills of northwest Illinois. There are quaint shops and delightful restaurants and it feels cozy and comfortable there. Chris and I got married in Galena and I could easily retire there...opening a bed and breakfast with a big room for stamping and a stable with a couple of horses.
Tag to these 7 other bloggers...
1. Juli at http://www.stampinjewels.blogspot.com/
2. Julia at http://bellepapier.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
3. Laurie at http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/my_weblog/
4. Christina at http://flowersandink.blogspot.com/
5. Beate at http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
6. Taylor at http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/
7. Julie at http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/
The rules are simple, share 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other bloggers. I'm off to finishing organizing my stamping stuff! :) Thanks for stopping by...and best wishes in the New Year!!!