Saturday, January 5, 2008

Precious Gift!

My friend's Amy and Mark got the best Christmas gift! Their baby girl Maizie May arrived on Christmas eve. I finally got to meet her yesterday. Amy said she could just sit around all day holding her and I can see why. She's absolutely precious!

This is the card I made for them. I broke in my new Fancy Pants set, From the Garden with Whisper White ink. To dress it up, I used K&Company pearls, Prima & Close to my Heart flowers with Stickles added, organdy ribbon and a pin with beads. The saying was something I came across in my stash. It's amazing what you find, when you start organizing. ;)

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a super weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just darling, I love it and so will they.

Unknown said...

aww...she really was the best gift ever and the card is so much cuter in person. thanks Patti!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails