Saturday, January 5, 2008

Lucky Girl!

I've had an eye out for this Making Memories shelf unit for some time. I first saw it on Kimmie's blog. She said she found it at Michael's, so I went looking for it. Couldn't find it locally, so I started calling around. No luck finding it, so I gave up. That was 4 months ago.

A couple weeks before Christmas, I was in Michael's with my oldest son and there it was! At that point I couldn't justify the expense. Afterall, there was still Christmas shopping to do. That night, my son went home and put the bug in dad's ear and on Christmas morning the shelf was under the tree!

It's fantastic!!! I have a very limited space for stamping and this puts more of my favorite things within arms reach. My guys are so thoughtful! I'm such a lucky girl! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous! It's awesome!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I love how you set yours up! I just bought 2 at Michaels because they said it was only going to be a holiday item! They were on sale for $55! I haven't put mine up yet.

Can you share with me the blog site you saw the shelf unit on? I would LOVE to see how other stampers are setting it up & displaying their stamping items.

I asked on the remARKable site if anyone had it & no one responded, so I'd really appreciate it!

Enjoy, it's such a nice piece!

Happy New Year,
Ann :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails