Wednesday, January 9, 2008

WSC29- One of a Kind

Beate is back to blogging and sharing her Weekend Sketch Challenge. It's great to have her back! And it was just in time for me because I needed some inspiration for another birthday card.

This card is for my youngest son Jacob. He's 11 today! Jacob is such a delightful boy! He's always so happy and easygoing. We have a party planned for him next weekend, but this morning dad took him to breakfast and this evening he chose pizza for his birthday dinner.

Jacob's a big fan of Club Penguin, so I decided to use my Amuse Penguin and One of a Kind saying for his card. The colors are Taken with Teal, Always Artichoke, Baroque Burgundy and Chocolate Chip. I also used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Glee paper. It's an awesome print for masculine cards.

Well, I'm off to work. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday card! Love it!
Thanks for playing with the sketch
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Jacob! Lucky for you he chose pizza for dinner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails