Sunday, January 27, 2008

Joining the Scripture Chicks

Recently, Lori posted that she will be sharing a scripture verse in a project each month, along with 4 of her friends, Angel, Jami, Nancy and Taylor. They are calling themselves the Scripture Chicks and Lori is encouraging others to join in. I'm a little late this month, but am definately going to be playing along.

I've been wanting to create a flip book for my desk at work with some of my favorite scripture verses. Although, I have Christian music on my computer's media player, I can't always listen to it and having God's word in view will be so uplifting.

I'm using 4x4 coaters that I purchased from eP. The paper is My Minds Eye and the flowers are Primas. I had a hard time deciding on which verse to start with...there are soooo many good ones. But January can be an emotionally challenging month for me and Matthew 11:28 is such a comfort. Jesus is always there, ready to carry my sadness and offer me peace. He's there for you too! If you like this verse, you can find it by Stampabilities. I picked mine up at Hobby Lobby several months ago.

Thanks again Lori for following God's leading and sharing such a wonderful idea!

2 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Patti, this is so pretty...I have that scripture stamp, and I *need* those chocolate prima flowers. I'm so glad you are going to join us! This is beautiful!

Juli Smith, said...

Woohoo! You are on board as a Scripture Chick. I mean tto elave a comment when I saw this before. This is lovely, and the flip book idea is wonderful! Praying along with you...Love & friendship,. Jules

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails