Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TECC52AW

Today felt like two days. Work this morning and then our couples group and stamping time tonight. I think I'll sleep well.

This was one of my favorite sketches for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. It's from Ana Wohlfahrt. I think I like it so much because it was something new to me and because of the embellishment possibilities. Anyway, it was a fun one! :)

Used a CTMH set and Basic Gray Scarlet Letter paper. It's a Valentine for my hubby. I wasn't real happy with the one I made for him last week. I wanted something a little sexier. What d'ya think?

I managed to complete two more sketches tonight, so I have just one more to go. Provided my day goes as planned tomorrow, I should be ready to upload to SCS late tomorrow night.

I haven't stamped this much in ages! I'm having a blast!!! :) Take care~ Patti

3 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

I love this! It is beautiful. I am really enjoying all of these cards. Keep it up! :)

Corie said...

Oh WOW -- this is beautiful and elegant to boot!!

Carla said...

I think it's great, and I think he'll be pretty excited about the, "all yours" bit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails