Monday, January 26, 2009

TECC52JP

So, I had to take a break from the "cupcakes" for this sketch. (sorry Taylor) ;)

I mentioned a few posts back that my husband Chris and I started attending a class at church on the Five Love Languages and this card is for the couple that's leading the group. I was so impressed with their honesty and the passion they have for ministering to married couples, that I wanted to send them a note.

This card features a sketch from Jackie Pedro. I took a little liberty with this one. I couldn't bare to cover up the teal paper. It's flocked! And very cool! It's Artylicious by Chatterbox. I picked it up at the Cottage Stamper. I've paired it up here with PTI's Everyday Blessings set. The set is a must have!

I need to make dinner and then I'm off to a CTMH party! My friend Amy is a CTMH Consultant. She does beautiful work and I can't wait to see what she has planned for us tonight! I still have one more completed sketch to share, but I think it will have to wait till tomorrow. It's one of my faves, so be sure to stop back for a peek. Have a wonderful evening! ~Patti

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful card, I'm sure they will love it! Your cards are always so wonderful, a reflection of your spirit no doubt.
Your husband is a lucky man.
-C

Paula said...

I love the colors on this card, Patti! It's beautiful!

Carla said...

This is just beautiful, Patti! I have a hard time covering up gorgeous paper too! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I got the Rock On set from H&M Stamps. It is working perfectly for DS's graduation thank you cards as he is a bass player and will be majoring in music performance at Tulane.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails